What is Strategic Hiring?
Strategic Hiring System
Strategic Hiring is hiring people for their long-term benefits
Turnover in the average American company is nearly 25 percent. This means an average company is renewing its entire workforce every four years.
Most executives, business owners, and managers are not hiring experts. GMS Talent developed a powerful Strategic Hiring System for those who want to find and keep talented people.
The GMS – Strategic Hiring System (SHS) is a method of identifying the attributes that maximize long-term performance. It will guide you and your people through the hiring process and deliver optimized results every step of the way. Included in the SHS is an invaluable analysis of your existing hiring and selection methods, plus much more.
• A job description that your people can refer to and use.
• A snapshot of an IDEAL performer in this specific job.
• Tools that will allow you to see the hidden attributes of a candidate.
• An interview guide for this particular job that invokes successful hiring decisions.
• A “track- to- run- on” for new employees so they can become the best they can.