This is an advanced course on leadership. The course should be attended by mid to senior managers.
They will learn to differentiate between the leader and the manager, what is a “must” for leadership, a lifetime formula for success, and many case studies that clarify the need for leaders who know what they are doing.
They will learn that Leadership is a JOB not a position, and how to build strong relationships that grow their ability to lead.
- Crafting a Purpose
- Reviewing the difference between management and leadership
- Defines the work of leaders
- Identifies the good and bad leaders
- Specifies the qualities of leadership
- How leaders use management skills
- Crafting a Vision
- The key aspects of Communication
- Building People Skills
- The value of Integrity
- The importance of Competence
- The use of Boldness to creat Presence
- The Servant Leader
- The Resonant Leader
- The value of Action in a Leadership Role
- Gathering Self-Awareness
- The value of EI in a Leader
- The one Skill Leaders cant do without
- Team building
- The Value of Trust
- Leveraging Conflict
- Being committed
- Where does the Buck Stop?